Unfortunately I can't take the credit for this yummy dessert, that lies with my lovely housemate Jessica who made it all for us. I can however, post the recipe so that everyone can enjoy the delightfulness. It's really easy to make and goes great with ice cream.
- °C. Melt the butter & chocolate over a low heat until smooth.
- Place the butter & chocolate in a bowl with the eggs & sugar.
- Sift in the flour, baking powder & Cocoa Powder & mix well.
- Pour into a 23cm baking tin lined with baking paper. Top with raspberries.
- Bake in the oven for 45mins or until set. The brownies should be fudgy in the middle.