2 Carrots (coarsely chopped)
2 Onions (coarsely chopped)
2 Cloves Garlic (peeled)
1 Large Potato (diced)
1 Litre Water
2/3 Chicken Stock Cube (to create 1L of stock so depending on size of cubes)
1 Cup Cream
1 tsp Ground Nutmeg
Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- Place pumpkin, carrot, onion and garlic in a baking dish.
- Drizzle with Olive Oil, season and bake for 40 minutes or until soft.
- In a large pot, boil water and add stock cubes. Cook potato in the simmering water until soft.
- When the roasted veg is cooked, combine all ingredients and mix in a food processor (or handheld mixer)
- Return to a low heat and gently stir in cream, nutmeg, pepper and salt. Heat gently before serving.